Duke Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Is there any waitlist thread for Duke 2026?

2 Likes

I guess not, we need one

Just saw this. We were at an admitted student’s program at Case Western when Duke and Cornell came in. It was hard to focus after that, although Case is a special place.

Does Duke allow for submitting Late letter of recommendations? I have my 2 teacher recs + counselor rec but 1 more is finishing his rn. Will he be able to submit it after?

Just saw this, so it is kind of late - but Duke only requires two teacher recs and the counselor rec. The other recommendation would be an optional recommendation. I’m trying to remember the portal and I can’t remember. Some universities let you submit extra/optional items after the application deadline, I do not recall if Duke was one of those when my daughter was an applicant last year.

was she eventually accepted off of any of those waitlists?

She did get off a few of the waitlists, but by then, she was really settled on UNC. She is super happy at UNC, and it has turned out to be a great fit for her. Tar Heel for life!!!

Have another applying 2025. Can’t wait :roll_eyes:

After two admissions processes under my belt, all I can say is that it all works out just fine.

UNC is a great school! We toured last year when my son was applying to colleges and loved it. And I dont envy you for next year, I just did this back to back! I may never recover lol! I have a senior this year who was just waitlisted at a T10, so thats why I was wondering. He’s waiting on Ivy Day so I wondered what experience your family had re: movements on waitlists…