Duke Class of 2027 Official Thread

YES! Me too!!

1 Like

mine changed to current decision and decided today

Does it mean anything if my slate status has been “current decision” and “decided” for a few days?

Take everything I say with a grain of salt because I am no computer scientist, but I will try to explain what I just noticed as best I can. I just used inspect element on the Duke application portal and then did CTRL+F, searched “accept,” and “1 of 1” appeared. I tried clicking on the arrows to see if they would take me to whatever said “accept,” but nothing happened. Does this mean anything?

2 Likes

my slate has been decided since 3/6, which is awfully early. does this mean early reject?

I have this too, not sure it means anything though

mine is still in complete but changed to current decision

slate updated from complete/applicant to complete/current decision March 30th at 3:55pm. anyone know what this means?

Sounds promising; do you have this in your portal?

yes I have that exact thing, do you know for sure what it means?

Cool, I’m just not sure if everyone has that or just admitted students. Would love for others to share what their portal says too

2 Likes

Yes, us as well. good luck!

2 Likes

Mine has the same. Given how no one has said they don’t have it yet, I kinda doubt that this means anything. :frowning:

I have a weird probability about that accept thing. So do the following. After you have done that ctrl+f thing & found the thing with accept, which is existent at everybody’s portal. I copied the message & ctrl+v it on notepad. It became longer. I did another ctrl+f for accept & found it with a 1 beside it. Can Anyone say if they have a zero.

I believe it may be a boolean or so. I don’t think someone who do web programming would do such a goofy thing, but why not live the dream?

1 Like

I can’t find the thing w accept though, could you post a screenshot?

cc doesn’t allow me to put media in replies for some reasons. Just try to check that you copied the full search result from the ctrl+F in the developer tools. double click the search result till you have the cursor in it & do ctrl + A & ctrl+ c

i’m not sure what i’m doing wrong, but when i copy it over to notepad i can’t even find the term “accept”

I would paste it in a google doc so that all the text fits and then try again.

yalls address are displayed in the portal?