Early Action Admission Decisions

<p>I just went back and looked at last year’s acceptance thread. The first students received theirs on 1/29. Seems that they were also talking about seeing a pop-up congrats on MYUM. Maybe you will see both after all.</p>

<p>Good Luck All!</p>

<p>I’m dying to hear and am so tired of waiting! Hopefully it won’t take too long for the decision letter to reach me here in CT! Hopefully by Friday or Saturday if they were mailed out today!</p>

<p>just spoke to admissions officers… they started mailing out decisions yesterday, and they said once your decision is mailed, they will update your myUM page, they said they update the page towards the end of the day
we’ll hear this week people!</p>

<p>When they say “begin your studies in [major] in the College of [college],” does that mean you can’t switch majors/colleges later on? I was under the impression that UM had a general admission policy except for the Fine Arts program and some other ones.</p>

<p>marcr92, did you mean that they would update the myUM page by today, or just by the end of this week? just to clarify. Thanks</p>

<p>I received my acceptance letter today!! For reference, I live relatively close to the school.</p>

<p>ahh you’re so luckyyy!! congrats =] I want to know so bad, but it’ll take mail 3 days to get here. Did they update your myUM or did you just receive a letter?</p>

<p>erical12: I just received a letter in the mail.</p>

<p>So jealous Ivan! what were your stats?</p>

<p>EL07RO9: I’ll post them in the “OFFICIAL” thread :)</p>

<p>An0maly,</p>

<p>You can change college/schools other than the audition/portfolio FA majors; S did it freshman year soon after he started.</p>

<p>I was accepted! I think they’re mailing out ones with merit scholarships first because I think that all that have posted have gotten one.
They’re in a big envelope and you can actually see through the window that they congratulate you.
I was offered a University Scholarship and was invited to their Singer Scholarship Weekend.
I applied to the College of Arts and Sciences if you’re wondering. </p>

<p>I also live in Michigan so the mail must have been priority or something because I got it really quickly.</p>

<p>Still waiting… one would think the mail would have gotten to Tennessee by today…</p>

<p>hey fullofheart what is your ACT and GPA? just curious about the singer scholarship</p>

<p>tictac380, I posted some info in the official thread but I have a 34 and a 3.97 uw/4.8 w</p>

<p>has anyone’s myUM changed ?</p>

<p>nope, still waiting</p>

<p>Mine hasn’t and i’m still waiting to hear … It better be here by tomorrow</p>

<p>i sent an email and they told me next week, and some people already heard</p>

<p>I did hear today… accepted!</p>