when does someone hear about early action decisions?

<p>Does anyone know when you will hear if you applied early action? Thank you!</p>

<p>i think its march?</p>

<p>Fairly sure it is by the end of January. The decisions in the past have been mailed in batches starting about January 12 and going through Feb. 1</p>

<p>Hi thanks, that is what we thought, by the end of Jan. He will call over there after the break to ask, I was asking because he was going to possibly change his reg. decision appl. to a early action appl. if that can be done, not sure.</p>

<p>Their EA deadline was two months ago, 11/1. But who knows.</p>

<p>We have notification as by 2/1. U Miami's EA notification is SO LATE. We've coined a new term in our family for U Miami's "EA" decision process----ERD for Early Regular Decision :)</p>

<p>so has anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>Nope, not yet.</p>

<p>i just talked with an admission counselor and she said they are sending out letters sometime next week. im so nervous!</p>

<p>so, if letters go out, should one receive an email sooner?</p>

<p>Miami doesn't send out email notifications.</p>

<p>Two years ago, my daughter learned of her acceptance online on January 12th (for early action). She received the "big" envelope about two weeks later.
She did not receive an email telling her, she had just logged onto myUM and a screen popped up that said "Welcome, You're a cane!". Thank goodness she printed this screen because this was a one time pop up!</p>

<p>cool, so maybe this week pop ups?</p>

<p>that would be nice!</p>

<p>i want that pop up soooo badly.</p>

<p>what are your guys gpas and test scores. </p>

<p>i have a 3.2 unweighted and 1170/1600 and 1840/2400 and im pretty sure i wont get that pop up...</p>

<p>Yah I'm screwed too. I love UMiami, but I don't have the grades.</p>

<p>I have a 3.7 weighted gpa, top 10%, 1100 SAT</p>

<p>Oh well...Indiana and San Diego State are great options.</p>

<p>But I'm still praying I get in!</p>

<p>my weighted is 3.3 so thats where im lackng. but i have everything else down to the UM summer scholar program last summer getting A's. so we'll see</p>

<p>i just heard decisions will start mail 1/22</p>

<p>I have a 3.37 unweighted GPA, 2000/2400 SAT’s, 33/36 ACT. I hope I’ll get in. Miami is my dream school.</p>

<p>This is last year’s thread. I am going to move your post to this years’s to avoid confusion.</p>

<p>P.S. I think you have a good shot!</p>