Early Action?

<p>where did you hear that?</p>

<p>long grapevine, my friends girlfriend told him that the admin staff sent her an email telling her that they sent them today</p>

<p>I hope your right, and I hope that Colorado Springs to Illinois takes only one day. Damn I am so tired of waiting.</p>

<p>hopefully colorado to wisconsin won't take too long. hopefully by saturday so i dont have to wait the whole weekend to find out. good luck everyone!</p>

<p>has anyone heard anything yet?</p>

<p>No, But when I came home from school today, I see this huge white letter in the mailbox, get excited and then find that it was junk. Very very frustrating.</p>

<p>not here either...hopefully tommorow(today) though! otherwise it will bea lonnnggg weekend.</p>

<p>yea, shoot....it still didn't come. :(</p>

<p>Really feeling for all of you, hoping you get in, and hoping that letter comes SOON!</p>

<p>New poster here, although I've been lurker.</p>

<p>D's EA acceptance came in the mail today. Four students from her school applied to CC EA. (Ironically, all four are at ASU for a speech & debate tournament this weekend.) So far 3 of the 4 have been accepted. The 4th is waiting for her mom to come home and check the mail for her.</p>

<p>Since we live only 400 miles and 1 state away from CC and Springs--I'd imagine that letters ought to arrive Monday or Tuesday depending on your local mail delivery.</p>

<p>BTW, D got a very nice handwritten note from the Dean welcoming her in the admission packet.</p>

<p>I'm glad to hear confirmation that they were at least sent. congratulations to your daughter! is cc her first choice or is she looking elsewhere?</p>

<p>It's one of her top 4. Her top choice is UChicago, but she was deferred EA.</p>

<p>yup, in chicago still haven't heard. waiting waiting waiting</p>

<p>i got mine at around 1:00 today, the handwritten note is a really nice touch, by far the nicest admission packet I've seen yet</p>

<p>Congrats!!!!</p>

<p>i got in! :) im thrilled. good luck to the rest of you waiting to hear!</p>

<p>You are going to love it.</p>

<p>Congratulations to those accepted, good luck to those waiting!</p>

<p>Hell Yessss Wooooo Aww Yea Baby 2008 Grad See Ya There Buddy, Woooooo Yyes Yes Yes</p>

<p>YAY! I'm in and I'm sooo happy!!!!</p>