Easy Freshman "Filler" Course

<p>Hi, any recommendations for a very easy/ fun freshmam "filler" course to round out a challenging Businees major's schedule?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>I don’t know about easy courses, but my DS’ recommended schedule for engineering includes English Comp I for first semester. He checked out a couple of the profs on rate my professor website (because there were so many choices) and some got reviews that said they were easy. My DS doesn’t love English, so I’m not presuming the class is going to be easy, but others have said that about specific profs. I don’t think it will be fun either, but it’s necessary and probably not as stressful as some of the other courses in his recommended schedule. </p>

<p>Maybe check out the course catalog in conjunction with rate my professor? What’s fun will depend on what your D/S is interested in.</p>

<p>Hi, LINYMOM, thanks! But did you know that they are exempt from Eng 105 if their ACT is 32 or above? Anyway they don’t get credit for ENG 105 but they only have to take ENG 106 (Eng Comp 2). And I think the only Eng 106 classes available were too early for my D. So she is planning to save English for 2nd semester and that’s why she was looking for an easy filler. And my D dislikes English also!</p>

<p>Just checked engineering course schedule. Only one English comp course listed. DS will be happy about that. (Got a 32 on ACT, but not a 32 on the reading or English sections.) Thanks for the heads up, though!</p>

<p>Ok. Nice to know. I will see if it will make a difference to DS because he got above 32 in writing but below in reading. The puzzle keeps getting more complicated LINYMOM.</p>