ED2 admissions date

so when do we hear back from ED2 ? any hard date?

2/14 - but since it’s usually a friday - maybe 2/11

do the decisions come out all at once or randomly?

all at once - usually after 4pm

1 Like

So we can expect answers maybe by the 11th?

25th based on last yr

do we know a date for this year?

ED2 Miami Decision Dates

2017: Wed Feb 15
2018: Can’t find this
2019: Friday Feb 15
2020:Friday Feb 14
2021: Friday Feb 26
2022: ??

Based on the “mid-late February” guidance, I think it will be Wednesday Feb 16, Friday Feb 18, Wednesday Feb 23 or Friday Feb 25 at 4 PM.

If anyone has information from speaking with an AO, please post it.

1 Like

My daughter is visiting campus and was told by the admissions office that ed2 applicants can either be offered a spot in the fall of 22 or the spring of 2023 and regardless, the Ed commitment is binding. Has anyone heard this? Seems hard to believe they could force someone to miss the first semester of freshman year and all that goes with it.

1 Like

Anyone have a response on this?

This post makes no sense . Plz keep it geared to the topic which is when applicants will be hearing about Ed 2… no college is binding an applicant to 2023 spring for Ed .

My daughter emailed her Miami admissions advisor and he promptly replied that if they only offer spring then ed agreement is no longer binding

1 Like

Any response to when ED2 decisions are released?

The deadline for deferred kids to switch to ed2 is the 11th, so sometime after that

1 Like

Visited campus this past weekend and my son loved it! Just finished converting our deferral decision to ED II. Good luck everyone, decision day will be here before we know it!

1 Like

Good luck - is he sending in SAT scores?

We are test optional so no. How about you?

My brother got in ED1 - 90.36 gpa UW, 1380 SAT - cousin EA test optional

what was his weighted?

Our HS doesnt weight

2 Likes