ELC students Receiving Any Updates on UC Admissions? Starting from March 1st

<p>Hi, I know that that UCs are beginning to send out their admission letters this month. I was wondering if ELC students are going to receive anything again? So far I know that UCI has started to send out their admission letters starting from March 1. I’ve been checking my admission status, but nothing has changed so far. I’ve recieved letters from most of the UCs so far that “guarantee” admission a couple of months ago and I’m not sure if that concept is true or not. During this month, no knew updates from the universities have come out for me. I’ve been logging on to each of the different universities to see of there is any updates on my status, but nothing has changed so far. I know that some colleges take a bit longer on sending out their admission letters, but I’m still waiting for Irvine. I was wondering if this is a problem and/or if anyone else is having the same situation? I know Irvine started to send out their admission letters pretty early and was wondering if any ELC students received any updates other than the letter that the university had sent out a couple of months ago.</p>

<p>I've been checking my admission status also, but nothing has changed.</p>

<p>Yea, I hope new updates are coming up soon.</p>

<p>NVM, i just received my Irvine admissions. Now I have to wait for the admissions from the other UCs.</p>

<p>I have gotten into UCSD, UCR, and UCSB...but still nothing has changed for UCI....:-/ So slow...</p>