Even my counselor doesn't know what to do [course grades]

<p>Ok, so i got my unofficial transcript,which has all my semester grades from 9th-11th grade. Our school is,like all the other US schools, based on 4 quarter grades each yr,and thus 2 final semester grades. However, my grades for each quarter are not shown on the transcript. only my 2 final sem grades. UC requires all 4 quarters for each class. so now i dont know what to do.
I even tried making my courses semesterly-based, so i would only have 2 final grades,but the scales for the grades are from 0 to 100, which is impossible for me to put grades such as 103(semester grades are added 10 pts extra for each ap/h classes).</p>

<p>I asked my counselor if there’s any way i can find out my quarter grades for the past(9th,10th,etc), he said the quarter grades are deleted after a yr,only sememster grades remain.</p>

<p>So what do i do now?
i’m worried because i have alot of 100+ cuz of h/ap advantage.</p>

<p>Please help me out.</p>

<p>Thanks~!</p>

<p>UC does NOT require all four quarter grades. If you school is on a semester system, which it appears to be, then you only post your final semester grades on the UC app. </p>

<p>UCs do not accept plusses and minuses. You put your grades down on a 4.0 scale (not 5.0 if weighted). The UC computer will automatically weight your UC gpa by UC-approved honors/AP/IB courses.</p>

<p>oh okay,so i just subtract the extra 10 points i got for ap/h courses yes?
because the max i can get for ap/h courses is 110...
and what u said made sense, thanks.
;) so -10?</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>edit:</p>

<p>oh and also... i took Art for 1 semester,then i dropped it,and took a useless class.
do i mark "incomplete" on that grade section where it wants me to put my grade for 2nd sem?
thx</p>

<p>...............bmp..?</p>

<p>come on..bluebayou where r u =s</p>

<p>rent:</p>

<p>If your HS transcript shows an I or W, then you should report that grade on your app. If you dropped the class and nothing is reported on your transcript, the class should not be reported on your app.</p>

<p>btw: for these types of detailed questions, I willing help, but a better source is the UC app helpline '800' number.</p>

<p>If the art class is a UC approved elective, then list it in the A-G course area, showing the semester you took it. Then depending on what the course you took second semester was, you will list it in the section under non-A-G courses if it was not one of the UC approved electives. If your art class is UC approved, then list each class under the section for A-G courses second semester. When you self-report you have to show all courses, but they are separated by A-G and other, so it is a bit confusing.</p>