Exception for two D's for UC?

I’m pretty sure I can tell what the answer already is but I’m just wondering if anyone out there has been accepted into a UC even if they had a low ACT/SAT score or a low GPA? I am a senior living in CA and I have a low SAT score of 1020 and two Ds for a gpa of 3.0 (or somewhere around there) and I did make up both D’s. I highly doubt I’m getting accepted and I’m over it but has anyone actually been accepted when they were in the same boat as me? Thanks.

with something close to 3.0 and a 1020, all 9 of the UCs are pretty unlikely to accept you. Please apply elsewhere.perhaps Sonoma or SF State as well.
good luck

I agree that the UC’s are pretty unlikely with a bare minimum UC GPA and below 25th percentile test scores. There are 23 Cal states and most will take you except for the impacted campuses.

Freshman admit rates for UC GPA of 3.00-3.39

UCB/UCLA/UCSD: 1%
UCI/UCSB: 2%
UCD: 4%
UCSC: 18%
UCR: 38%
UCM: 67%

If a UC is where you want to go, don’t settle for less. Check out your local community college & explore your options. You can still go to a UC, maybe just not straight away.

If you go to the community college route, 6 of 9 campuses offer TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee).

http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/transfer/guarantee/index.html