Fall 2013 transfers?

<p>Just found out I was accepted this morning :0). Good luck to everyone!</p>

<p>I applied late in Jan, but all materials did not received until mid-March…two of my freshman courses are horrible so that I did not get perfect GPA…but I did very well in my high school…does it really matter with college GPA?? I am now still waiting and so nervous right now…</p>

<p>@hopefulbadger18</p>

<p>Wow that is really surprising, what year were you and what courses did you take in college and high school? If you took everything required then there really should be no reason why they rejected you.</p>

<p>Did anyone get acceptance right now???</p>

<p>I just got accepted. Out of state student (California). Geography major, 3.92 GPA</p>

<p>I sent everything in at the end of January and they got it all by the 1st/2 nd week of February</p>

<p>It says that they are sending out a letter, has anyone received it yet?</p>

<p>Anybody got accepted into school of Engineering yet? I transfer from Georgia Tech for Chemical Engineering with GPA 3.3. It is over one month since my application being reviewed and I havent heard anything from them. So nervous</p>

<p>I submitted my application in the late January to engineering major. I’m still waiting for my decision. My high-school transcript just got there and I don’t know how long it would take to make my decision.</p>

<p>Have you ever been contacted by Bonnie. She emailed me and i did submit additional statement and everything was submitted by the end of Feb. i tried to contact Bonnie again but they said she was busy with all the applications.</p>

<p>Accepted last week, soph transfer.</p>

<p>Still waiting here…</p>

<p>Does anyone know if there are any scholarships that don’t need to be applied for given to transfer students, and if so, when we would hear? I didn’t see anything on their website but thought it was worth asking about. I may give them a call tomorrow about it.</p>

<p>Still waiting here…</p>

<p>My materials got there in late of March…</p>

<p>I don’t know how long I’ll have to wait…</p>

<p>Does anyone know anything about housing/ is there a FB page for transfers?</p>

<p>Still waiting for the decision. My file has been reviewed for 2 weeks. I signed up for guaranteed transfer program from uw-colleges. I dunno if the program really works.</p>

<p>Still waiting… So tired of being nervous</p>

<p>Still freakin’ waiting…</p>

<p>Just got in!!
Program: Applied Math & Engr Physics
International from SUNY.
GPA3.69
51 credits.
18 in process.
I have been waiting for this letter for so long.
Can’t wait to hear back from Rochester.</p>

<p>@lexuner Congratulations!!!</p>

<p>@Tsenguunee It was easier than I thought. I don’t have a lot extracurricular. The only thing I can think of is that I took some junior level courses. Almost all my courses are science or mathematics.
Just got lucky!!!
Good luck for everyone still waiting!</p>

<p>Yeah I applied late January too. Still no replies.
Sometimes I think I applied too early( with less than 20 credits) I had two denial letters lately. Hope I get this one!</p>