Fall 2024 admission decisions -FAU

It was supposed to be early /priority decisions for FAU today (October 1st). S24 didn’t see any decisions yet. Did anyone get Fall '24 decisions yet?

Not yet, although I have heard so many different timelines with their admissions I have no idea when they will actually release decisions.

1 Like

I have not received a decision yet. My portal has my application as “complete” and “pending review”. I am hoping to receive a decision soon. When did S24 apply? I applied at the beginning of September

1 Like

He applied in middle of August. He did a SSAR update. His status is also ‘pending review’. We didn’t hear any acceptances yet.

1 Like

Just randomly checked and my daughter said she is admitted to FAU. So must have come out yesterday or today.

1 Like

Congrats to your daughter. When did she complete the application?

It is still on pending review…

August 9, it was the first application she submitted in the common app.

2 Likes

Congratulations to your daughter. :tada: That is excellent news. Go Owls!

S24 got in to FAU!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! :blush: I also got into FAU! I am very excited to go to Florida Atlantic.

Nice! Congratulations to you as well! Do you know how soon we need to accept to get a dorm?

Thank you so much. I read the housing contract will become available on January 10, 2024. Priority will be given to students who complete the contract by April 1, 2024.

2 Likes

For those with decisions, what was the turn-around time. My daughter applied Sept. 9, but it’s still showing as “Complete- Pending Review”.
Also, did you send official scores, or self- report? I called admissions and confirmed that we could self- report, but I’m worried that perhaps we got the wrong information.

SSAR is fine. Turnaround time was 2 months +. At that rate, yours may be in couple of weeks.

3 Likes

Hi! I sent my official test scores to FAU and I self reported my grades from high school. The turnaround time from my completed application until a decision was approximately 2 months. I hope this information helps.
Best of luck to your daughter and I hope she receives her acceptance email soon.

1 Like

Hello! My son got his acceptance really quickly, in just a week. Hope others will be as timely :). Good luck! :+1:t3:

Does FAU offer merit (for those who have earned it) at the time of admission? Or some time later?

Are you in-state or out of state?

Their website says to self-report for the admissions process and then they check official transcripts when you officially enroll.