Fall Transfer 2019 Results Came Out?

is you friend international?

It was only for Engineering students. The email was to inform admitted freshman to the College of Engineering that there was a new biomed program but they accidentally sent it out to admitted transfers in the College of Engineering as well. Everyone else’s decision should come out April 1st. The portal hasn’t even changed yet.

Did you get any clarification on why it said 2023? @Jacob22

@FullRideHopeful Yes. It was supposed to go out to freshman but they accidentally sent it to admitted transfers as well. They said it only happened for the College of Engineering.

any honors college accepted students?

The portal doesn’t open until April 1 @SKYDMZ

@Jacob22 Thanks! One more thing, my friend who is attending Virginian community college has 75credits and has a 4.0 gpa didn’t receive the acceptance email for the general engineering major. Do you think he is rejected??? He is kind of anxious because I got the email with a 3.8 gpa

no everyone gets the email during different times but all will be posted by April 1. I’m sure he’ll get in if he has a 4.0
I had friends that got in with 3.2

@ba29906 my friend’s portal just changed and got accepted, mine too all check your portals!!!

@SKYDMZ Congrats!!! where does it say on your portal? (this is the ‘guest account’ right?)

I still don’t see anything on the portal

My portal hasn’t been updated, I applied for Pamplin.

is the portal the guest account thing?

@rmma123 Yes

@ellyerin it says: Offered Admission
Congratulations!
You may accept our offer of admission by paying the $400 matriculation deposit either online by eCheck, credit card or by printing, completing, and mailing a response form with your check or money order as directed below.

If you wish to accept our offer of admission and pay your $400 matriculation deposit online by eCheck, please answer the following:

Do you wish to Accept and pay online by eCheck?

NOTE: Clicking the button above will send you to Virginia Tech’s partner site for eCheck payment processing.

If you wish to accept our offer by paying the $400 matriculation deposit by mail, please download the PDF response form at:
https://vt.edu/admissions/undergraduate/apply/accepting-the-offer.html
Print, fill out, and mail the form with your check or money order as directed.

it should show up in the new “decision” column

Got my decision also, got into tech too!

Where would the decision column be? @SKYDMZ When I log into the guest account the first thing I see is Application Information and General Financial Information. Then when I click on the Fall 2019 term, I see my contact information and the program and major type but nothing else. Am I in the wrong place?

@NVCCtoUVA19 You are in the right place but the decision isn’t out yet for you. I think you will receive your results this week probably

@SKYDMZ It seems you’re correct. International students have already received a decision as they usually receive one earlier. Congrats.

@NVCCtoUVA19 @ba29906 From what I saw on another thread, the Pamplin school sent out some acceptances yesterday, potentially on accident. The official decision will come on Monday. Honestly, this whole thing seems like an early April Fools Day joke.