Fall Transfer 2019 Results Came Out?

What school did you apply to? I applied to Pamplin, but my portal has not changed yet.

@Vagirl123 I applied for COS. I don’t think they sent all the acceptances out, so it should be okay if your portal didn’t change. This happened with the engineering department as well.

I called. They said there was a computer program error last night and that no one was actually supposed to get their decisions until monday. as soon as they realized the glitch they closed the portals. so everyone will know on Monday.

I received my acceptance yesterday and my friend who applied to the college of science got his today at 12 am but his portal deleted the results… I still have my offered admissions

They told me that if they saw an acceptance that they are indeed accepted. But noone was supposed to find out until monday haha

@SKYDMZ Did he get in? If he did, what was his major and Gpa?

@hd1920 yes he got in as a statistics major in the college of science. His gpa is 4.0, instate, receiving NVCC associates degree after this semester.

So yesterday I checked my portal and I got in and now its gone, just confirming that I’ll still get in once the portals release April 1?

@Hamburglar45 Yes. I talked to admissions today. They said that the decisions in all portals were correct. It was just that no one was supposed to see them until Monday. Congrats!

What if you already accepted and paid the matriculation fee?

Would we need to go through that process again? I already was able to create my vt username and stuff, but checked my guest account again the decision was gone lol

You should be fine as long as all shows right in hokiespa - guest account doesn’t matter.

What time will they post decisions today?

@Vagirl123 5pm.

Will people who applied by March 1 also get notified today? My email said “by April 1st” but I didn’t know if there was another a second wave or not.

@gohoos2019 Everyone should get notified today. There are no waves at this point.

I’m IN!!!

I got IN!!! I’m a Chem major.

I got in, where do we check our financial aid package?

Do we hear about the honors college later or with our acceptance notification?