Fall Transfer 2019 Results Came Out?

My friend just sent me an image than VT has offered him transfer results and he was accepted!
I thought it comes out April 1st but did anyone else get their results?

I haven’t gotten mine yet :frowning:

no, I’m still waiting to hear back!

@katwrobl the admitted friend told me he got accepted to the general engineering major but got rejected to the honors college. Maybe we are accepted to the honors college and that’s why it is taking quite long lol

I hope so! I’ve talked to a few admission officers some say they will only release on April 1st and others say that don’t know. I applied to the College of Business in January!

I applied to the engineering in january as well! Hope it goes well for both of us

figures crossed!

@SKYDMZ is your friend an international student? In the past they’ve received transfer decisions before everyone else.

@ihopeigetintoVT yep, Im also an international student

Did y’all know if instate and out of state students are admitted in waves or only on April 1st?

Hi I just got an email saying i was accepted to the college of engineering as a transfer! Caught me by surprise and wouldn’t have known unless I checked my email. I am in state :slight_smile:

@Jacob22 I just got accepted to the engineering school too! Im international but attending a virginia community college! Guess I have waiting for UVA only!

Hi @Jacob22! I just got accepted to the engineering school too! I am also an international student at out of state community college though. However, they said that I am Class of 2023 which is pretty weird. Did they mention that in your email?

Yeah me too too @Sharifah. I thought maybe it was just a general email or something? I’m going to call them tomorrow to make sure.

did eng people just find out? I applied to the school of business

@katwrobl my friend got into the business school today as well

Was your friend an international student as well?

@Sharifah. I just called them and they said that the email from the CoE was only supposed to go to admitted freshman, but they also sent it to admitted transfers as well. They also sent out an email confirming the acceptance. Lucky Engineers :slight_smile:

So are you saying if you didn’t get an email, you didn’t get accepted? Or they just released a some of the transfer acceptances?

They just released a few early results, from what I understand the rest will be released on April 1 and you can check your application portal then To see whether you’ve been amditted or not.
I got an early response and 2 emails, one last night and one this morning. I also got am an engineering student.
I wouldn’t stress too much about it, if you haven’t gotten an email yet you’ll find out on April 1. Doesn’t mean you haven’t been accepted.