Fall Transfer 2019 Results Came Out?

I got in!!

I got into Pamplin.

do you know where you can see the financial aid package?

@ba29906 There’s a place next to the offer that says Financial Aid in bold. There should be blue text underneath the paragraph. If you click on it, and nothing appears, then they are still calculating your aid.

@hd1920 I dont even see anything that says financial aid. Is it in the same guest account where it says “offered admission?”

@ba29906 Are you an international student? It is likely that you’re gonna have to wait to see it, but I would contact Tech tomorrow to see what happened. Either way, congrats potential fellow Hokie!

ACCEPTED!!! Bio major!

@hd1920 no, im instate. I heard back from other schools, jmu is covering my whole tuition. Just want to know how much tech is going to give me.

@ba29906 Yeah, I would definitely contact them then.

Does anyone happen to know when the deadline to accept and pay the matriculation fee is?

@pamandjim June 1st.

Accepted Psychology!

Big question: Where I am gonna live? Has anyone figured out an apartment situation?

Are transfers required to live on campus?

is there a facebook page for fall 2019 transfers

@dnu242 There is not. However, there is a VT Housing, Sublets, and Roomates group on Facebook. Also, look up your VT class page and you’ll get something.

@paulsaliba Nope.

Has anyone gotten honors college results back?

Has anyone not gotten their decision back yet?? Ik a few people at my school also have gotten their’s either, kinda weird.

If anyone wants to make some sort of groupchat or Facebook page for fall transfers, that’d be great. If not, I can start one.