False alarms from Geneseo

<p>Is anyone else getting mail from Geneseo office of admissions that is not a letter of admissions or rejection? We are still getting promo mail every few days. "Geneseo is a Best Buy", Top Ten Value, full of smart Phi Betta Kappa types. AAAArgh! You see the envelope in the mail, its from the office of admissions, its from Geneseo, you open it up and ... nothing. </p>

<p>Sorry, had to rant.</p>

<p>getting the same thing too. wondered why they are wasting the time and money to send it out.</p>

<p>yes, we have gotten several big white envelopes...fortunately we were very certain regular admissions aren't out till end of Feb.</p>

<p>yeah I have been getting the same kind of things...
RD applicant decisions at the end of Feb? I had no idea. That's so exciting! Thanks Muffy!</p>

<p>I think officially March 1 but more like last week in Feb.</p>

<p>geneseo loves to promote itself...when i applied i received stuff from them everyday until march</p>

<p>Yeah, they send me so much stuff. Two days ago I got a pamphlet saying "If you choose to study at Geneseo...blah blah blah". It is almost like they are trying to persuade me to attend even though I haven't been accepted and I most likely will be rejected.</p>