Financial Aid Award Letter

<p>Hi, I was accepted at Purdue but I am still waiting for my Financial Aid Award Letter. Did anyone recive it or does anyone know when I should expect to receive them? </p>

<p>Thank you</p>

<p>Did you recieve any info at all about how to sign into <a href="http://www.ssinfo.purdue.edu?%5B/url%5D"&gt;www.ssinfo.purdue.edu?&lt;/a> If you have, use that. It's pretty up-to-date with financial aid info. My son will soon be done with his freshman year. I notice that the aid / scholarships are posted for him and change almost weekly depending on how/when, things roll in. Af far as a letter in the mail? I do believe we have to wait a bit yet.</p>

<p>Thank you for your help. I did try to go to this website. However, once I click any link, this page comes out:</p>

<p>Session or Page has Expired</p>

<hr>

<p>You have received this message for one of the following reasons:</p>

<p>Your session has expired after a period of inactivity. For security reasons all sessions expire after 10 minutes of inactivity.
You used the back button to return to a previous page that has expired.
You used a bookmark (Netscape) or favorite (Internet Explorer) that references a page that has expired.
If you were logged in, you have been logged out. You can click here to return to Student Services Information on the Web. DO NOT try to use the back button to return to a previous page. All pages you have previously accessed have expired</p>

<p>Do you have any idea what I should do?</p>

<p>Also, do they send an e-mail notifying you of your Finacial Aid Award? The problem is that once I reach the SSINFO website, I cannot access anything.</p>

<p>What is your son studying and how does he find Purdue in general? Is it a well-known university across the States or only around Indiana. How are the dorms, security, food, students. What about the work load?</p>

<p>I don't recall an email about financial aid but I do remember a snail mail letter. Several of them in fact, as summer progressed and things changed. I'm not sure why you are having a problem with the SSINFO site, sorry!</p>

<p>Son is in Freshman Honors Engineering and moving into Mech E for Sophomore year. He loves the school and all there is to do. He shared he also enjoys all his classes (except for chemistry is boring, lol). Purdue is well-known across the country, not just Indiana. Especially in the business and engineering disciplines. </p>

<p>Dorms? tiny but new furniture in his. Security? he has always felt very safe, Food? VEry good and he's a picky eater, and Students? He is meeting some nice friends. He really doesn't have anything bad to say about the school which makes this mom happy. Work load? In first year honors the workload is heavy but there IS time for other interests. Son took an extra class both semesters and kind of regrets that as it cut into his extracurricular time.</p>