Financial Aid info

Hi,

I applied to Miami in the fall for EA and at some point in December, I received an email saying that I did not submit all of the information I needed to. So, I understood that to mean that I would not be considered for admission as an EA applicant, since I didnt submit the information on time. Because I had gotten into several other schools at that point, I didn’t worry about it and just decided to forget about the application all together. Tonight, I went on their website and I found out that I was in fact considered, but what I did not submit was financial aid information. It is long past the given deadline for this information, so I was wondering if I would still be considered for financial aid now if I send it.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

You have until Feb 1 to submit FAFSA to be considered for financial aid. Their code is 001536

@alyssapoley sorry if I wasnt clear. I’m not concerned about the fafsa. For institutionally financial aid, I needed to have submitted my parents tax returns and the CSS Profile by November 1.

I did mine in like December and my mom just scanned her w2’s onto canelink like 2 weeks ago, the admissions office said it was okay