FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

I am an international student and now I received NOTHING. So if an international student got admission, what will appear before He\She got??? I know that changstudents in USA will get COA information.

@lanyi you won’t get an hint until you receive mail,unfortunately.

Hey everyone, with the current circumstances of the virus, Admissions will no longer be mailing decisions but electronically via email. Around April 1st. (wish we could post photos so can put the screenshot of the email). Hopefully they’ll begin sending emails soon as they’re working remotely from FIT

Where did you learn about that?

Under online resources “Unofficial Student Transcript” is a new link - does everyone have this?

@ayeitztasha thank you for the updates!

There’s a GroupMe group of applicants and two emailed admissions on Monday and one got a response today.

Also the transcript link seems to be up for those who applied as transfers or did pre-college at FIT.

Thanks!

My son is “freshman advanced standing” (one community college course) & has that link so makes sense.

hey is there any transfers from another college here that have had a COA update or any changes to their portal? so far i haven’t seen any changes to my portal as a transfer and it seems that most transfers don’t update until they pay their deposit after acceptance. just wondering :slight_smile:

Any way you could add me to the group me? Or just share any info you get from it? I’m confused does this mean we will be getting an email with our decision? I just checked my fit account and nothing on my page seems to be changed. Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m just a little confused about this, do you know if everyone will be getting an email on April 1st, or are they still sending decisions in batches? This whole thing is making me a bit upset tbh, I have been dreaming of actually getting the mail and seeing a packet and being able to have a hard copy decision like all of my peers. Anyone else feeling like Corona is ruining senior year?

I feel you. I’m a freshman in college, though, applying for transfer for fall next year. Do you think our decisions all come out at the same time? I just wanna hear back already whether its online or in the mail…I just wish we had some more info. I still haven’t checked my mail today tho

Can you private message me your number or hit me up on ig: ayeitztasha

Seems everyone is getting emails and hopefully getting our packets later. Someone also emailed about how emails will be sent out and we’re waiting to see Admissions response.

@ayeitztasha thank you for the updates and all the other information you’re sharing with everyone.

Seems like the least nerve wracking approach is to anticipate admissions will (most likely) start rolling out decisions on April 1st which was decision day in the best of circumstances. We are in the worst of circumstances, so if it takes longer try not to get too stressed.

For what it’s worth, My DD enrolled in an online course. Its start date got pushed back from March 17 to March 23rd…just an indication that the school has a lot to manage right now for current students, as well as admission decisions.

Good luck to you all. We hope you and your families are well.

Thank you!!! My friend just got her rejection of fd ma program. I am so nervous now.

Was that by email?

Let us know if any of you guys get an email!! Especially AA/ new freshmen applicants!!

Has anyone else heard anything from FIT?

Hey guys!! I am a current freshman at FIT in FBM. If you have any questions at all, please message me! I got my acceptance letter on March 25th last year, and I lived in the midwest.

1 Like