FIT Applicants - FALL 2020

do you know if they’ve started accepting people into their bachelors programs?

yep!!! There will show a link and you have to check it by yourself!!

Do you know when they’ll start posting it??

Hi! Yes, they sent out emails/letters to students for the Bachelor’s programs in January. They were only for the students who already attend FIT though!

@phoeb3 ^

I found this on FIT’s website if anyone needed any reassurance:

Question: When will I receive my admissions decision?

If you have submitted all application requirements, you can expect your admission decision on the following notification dates:

Spring applicants – December 1
Fall applicants – April 1
Applicants will be notified by mail.

Current FIT students applying to the bachelor’s degree will be notified prior to the pre-registration dates.

they recently said in emails to students who’ve asked that they’re sending acceptances through email.

Yeah! I actually applied for a illustration AAS for fall 2020. I haven’t received anything yet but I’m hoping I get in. Nice to see another illustration applicant on here.

Hey guys! Did anyone else apply for AAS fashion design? :^) I’m finishing up my bachelors degrees in Neuroscience/Psychology and decided that it’s not what I am passionate about so applying for fall 2020!

Desisions just came out on your fit email! I got in for FBM

1 Like

yes! just got in for photography!

1 Like

Congratulations to both of you!!! do you know if all decisions come out? I haven’t gotten an email yet

do they get sent to our regular emails? or do we have to have a fit email?

I got in for AMC!! Hope to see u guys there next fall <3

1 Like

i got into FIT with a FBM major today via email !!! congrats to everyone accepted :heart:

I haven’t gotten anything yet, do we get an email? Or do we check our MYFIT accounts for updates?

To see if you’ve gotten accepted, you need to log into your FIT email.

The fit email is: FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME@fitnyc.edu

Before logging in, you need to go to MyFIT. Sign out of your account and click “password help center” (not sure if that’s the exact label but it’s under the sign in boxes)

Change your password to whatever you like, it will become your email password as well. Then, go ahead and login to the email and see if you’ve gotten a financial aid message!

Good luck guys!!!

I tried what you told me but it is only taking me to the myfit account and that is literally blank for me. I literally tried to access my email but it isn’t working for me

i changed my password and everything but everytime i try to login with my email it says “a google account doesn’t exist with this name” please help i am so stressed

I haven’t gotten any emails regarding this, just a Google security alert, THIS IS BEYOND FRUSTRATING