FIT applicants fall 2022

what’s accepted students day? sorry i have no idea what it is and i’m curious

Most colleges have a day designed just for accepted students, where they do tours, give you info and other things like that. They are usually on campus, but with COVID they’ve been online the past two years. But this year most schools are back to doing it in person. It’s too bad FIT is not doing that.

2 Likes

awe that sucks, i totally forgot about some sort of orientation happens for a new school… hopefully they change their minds? :sweat_smile: what a bummer

1 Like

My daughter said decisions started coming out today for honors and regular applicants. Good luck! :grimacing:

3 Likes

ahhh thats good to hear finally , best of luck 2 all! <33

2 Likes

welp, there goes my anxiety again :sweat_smile: GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! <3

1 Like

My daughter’s group chats are hearing back alphabetically. They are up to F and people have posted about every two hours at about 5:00, 7:00 and just now at 9:00. Keep us posted if anyone gets a decision! They have always released in waves so it may not be everyone that hears today. Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

For what major?

All majors

Hi, I’m a international student and I applied AAS Fashion design. I’ve received the email in this morning, and I got accepted !!! Good luck to everyone <3 !!!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

My daughter was accepted!!

2 Likes

My daughter received her acceptance yesterday. She was accepted into the footware and accessory major. Good luck to all!

1 Like

Is there any in person tours for FIT? Would really like to visit the campus and a sample dorm in person.

congrats 2 the accepted!! still waiting to hear back on mines , hopefully it’s today :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

me too!! i’m glad to hear everyone got new but good luck! <3

2 Likes

Check on their website. I think you have to schedule a tour with them and it is brief. I asked about dorm tours and I was told there are videos online. Disappointing!

Congratulations! I know you said last name A so I was thinking about you yesterday! So exciting!

1 Like

I GOT ACCEPTED!! WOOOOT WOOOOT!! if you haven’t received anything yet, don’t worry!! it’s only been two days and they come in waves so again, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

4 Likes

I was just accepted for FD! I received my acceptance by email, not mail like I thought. Oh also my last name is a W so I think the alphabetical order thing may not be true. Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes