FIT applicants fall 2022

yeah I was gonna ask cause my last name starts with an A & I still haven’t heard anything yet , fingers crossed LMAO!! congrats tho guys :grin::grin: ^^

1 Like

Yes, let me know! I applied as a transfer last name starts with S and I haven’t heard anything. Congrats everyone who has!

1 Like

yea, i haven’t heard anything either and i’ve seen people with last names that are after me in the alphabet find out so it might just be random? not sure tho!

2 Likes

my last name also starts with a and still haven’t heard anything ughh :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

For those who also haven’t heard, what majors did you apply for? I applied for Entrepreneurship for the Fashion and Design Industries.

it’s good to know I’m not the only one anxiously waiting to hear back haha :sob::sob: , but my major is advertising & marketing!!

1 Like

fashion business management!

1 Like

anyone who got in, do you guys see information about scholarships?!

Awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

No scholarships, but we did see COA and financial aid info. The federal loans were shown as offered and then disappeared the next day. Don’t go by financial info though. Not seeing anything is not an indication of anything.

Maybe bc we applied to the business programs we are going to hear at slightly different times not sure though ughhh

thank you! congrats to you as well!

1 Like

fashion design

Have any Masters-Graduate Applicants heard back yet?

Maybe that might be the case! Really hoping we hear back today :sweat_smile: seen so many ppl receiving emails

They are only doing virtual tours right now. So disappointing

to those who got and get accepted, hmu on instagram! @vylxnx

1 Like

ahhh ill follow even tho i haven’t heard back yet haha :joy::two_hearts:! my @ is mfjuls if anyone wants to be mutuals :grin:

Fashion Design AAS

Should I be worried so many people have already received acceptance letters- does this mean I likely did not get in if I haven’t? Thanks everyone!