FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

Thanks, you too!

1 Like

do you (guys who applied for fashion design) wanna exchange instagrams?

1 Like

Yess that be great

1 Like

I would but I don’t have any social media accounts…sorry.

1 Like

mine is @ monterreey

1 Like

Mine did that too today! I hope it means good things

My son was admitted this morning to AMC. He is a regular applicant, not Presidential Scholar or Advanced Standing. His financial aid checklist updated yesterday to “Award Available Pending Admission”, and then he received his admission email this morning.

He suspects that they are sending admission emails in alphabetical order. Our last name begins with ‘C’. Good luck and hang in there! The wait is agonizing and I hope everyone gets accepted!

1 Like

I saw a girl with last name starting with H just get into FBM on a Facebook group

Now M, if it is alphabetical

I suspect that it’s fully random, so don’t get discouraged if you haven’t heard yet.

1 Like

Does anyone know if regular applicants get email and letter? Or just email?

Hi all - and congrats to those who have gotten their acceptance! has anyone who has applied and NOT filed FAFSA - can you explain how your financial aid checklist looks or if it has changed at all? My daughter is a transfer student applicant and we did not submit FAFSA so we have no info on the checklist…not sure if I should be nervous or if its just different for us who dont submit for financial aid?

Yes she could

I did not apply for FAFSA either. Last time I checked my checklist it reads “not applicable”. I wouldn’t worry too much. Guess we just have to wait for the email.

thanks - and you dont see any COA updates either, correct?

Correct.

Congratulations! That’s great. Then it means the theories from previous years were incorrect. Very hopeful for everyone!

3 Likes

Is anyone having an issue getting into the myfit portal? Says authentification process failed. I have a feeling it may indicate bad news if all of you that are accepted are getting in. Applied for FD.

Congratulations

Congrats to all that have been admitted!