FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

That happens to me sometimes. Try using a different device to log in.

1 Like

My son was accepted this morning and couldn’t get into the portal. I think servers are overloaded with the increase in traffic from people trying to log in. I don’t think it’s a sign of anything, so don’t be discouraged!

1 Like

Hi trying not to be - tried a different device and her application status and financial aid checklist is all blank :frowning:

mine won’t let me log in either

Did you apply for presidential scholars? My daughter’s email had 3 attachments to it - a welcome, an invitation to fall, then the presidential scholar acceptance letter.

i don’t think it’s bad news though

Yep I had applied for it and it didn’t say if I got in or not. I’m about to call them just to check.

1 Like

I just got off the phone and I was told that I would receive it shortly. They just start sending them out. Hopefully I get into the program

1 Like

I did. havent heard anything yet

I think you’re right. Might not be any particular order. I’m sure there are multiple counselors reviewing simultaneously so who knows lol

Also for FD applicants, there are probably much more of us than other majors like I think I saw some photography and illustration students getting accepted. It’ll probably take a lot longer for them to get through all of us

2 Likes

Anyone applied for fashion design lets exchange Instagrams

2 Likes

I dont use my personal insta but my art account is @arcadianbee

1 Like

Did anyone apply for FBM and did not apply to the presidential scholars program?? because I am in that boat. It’s so stressfullll

1 Like

Yeah I applied for fashion design here’s is my Instagram asia_crumb

1 Like

girl, you and me both! good luck!

2 Likes

Good luck to all of you.
My son is a transfer student for menswear and got his acceptance email at 9:30am! Last year he was denied but they where giving out acceptance emails little by little everyday up until April 1st so do not lose hope!

2 Likes

if you don’t mind me asking what’s your sons last initial. i think they’re going somewhat alphabetical

1 Like

Hi! They’re not going alphabetical. I emailed them earlier and heres what they said " FIT actually won’t send out the decisions alphabetically, but rather they will send them a couple different big batches based upon which decisions are finalized at the time (so it will be a mix of different names, majors, etc.)"

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying! Nervous mom over here…waiting for the “dream school” decision! My daughter applied to photography program! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

the waiting is agonizing! my daughter has applied as a transfer and this is way worse than the waiting when she was a Senior as this is now her #1 with really no “Plan B”

2 Likes