FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

Congratulations to everyone getting in!!

1 Like

For people who got in: What did the subject line of the email say?? Just curious.

Just got in for AMC as a regular international student

2 Likes

I have been following this post for a while with my daughter and I decided to create an account this morning to update some of you who’ve been stressing over the lack of Fin Aid update and what it means for Admissions. My daughter applied for the Interior Design program( under FIne Arts I think) and while her COA was populated, her FinAid info only has the exclamation mark next to initial Fin Aid Review. We applied for Fin Aid in November too. She received her acceptance email last night and her Fin Aid page is still not updated . So do not rely on that page for information. She took College courses and I think that’s probably why she heard early. We live in Long Island, NY BTW. Anyway, hang in there. Praying for good news for all of you.

3 Likes

HI I got into FBM and I am also European. My insta is @ mae_hurtaud

It says “Y/N, Welcome to our community of unconventional minds” and the sender is FIT_Admissions

3 Likes

“First Name”, Welcome to Our Community of Unconventional Minds!

2 Likes

Is anyone else still waiting? I still haven’t received an email and its making me super duper anxious, it seems like everyone else is getting in

1 Like

Still waiting as well. I am trying not to worry too much about it though. If anything I will have to wait until April 1st.

1 Like

for those who have gotten accepted, have you seen the status on your application change?

HI! congrats, but what is COA?

Cost of Attendance

Thanks! Is that in award overview?

I believe so.

Thank you so much!

No problem

Hey everyone, I applied for fashion merchandising and I was wondering if anyone has heard back from fit for this major. I hope everyone the best!!!

I also got the email that indicated my transfer credits have been awarded, on Mar 10.
But I still haven’t received the acceptance letter😔

So I wasn’t able to apply and submit my portfolio until March…Does anyone know when I should be hearing back regarding acceptance?

I got in for FD AAS as well! My Instagram is @zinalouhaichy :slight_smile:

1 Like