FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

Im so anxious… still waiting for my email…

3 Likes

You all are soooo helpful I’ve been keeping up with this post for forever. I’m still waiting on my email! Did anyone pay the deposit on the tuition and not get an acceptance email?

My daughter was accepted into the 1 year AAS program in AMC! Shes so excited!

6 Likes

Did anyone who was accepted receive scholarship info? Or is that not out yet?

Well I guess the good news is that it seems like no one here has been rejected!

1 Like

Still waiting for my decision, all of the info you all have shared has been super helpful!

2 Likes

received acceptance email but no fin aid or scholarship info yet.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

accepted, but no financial info given yet…not even COA ( we did not file FAFSA)

1 Like

I know that some schools send out acceptances first, then a wave of waitlists, and finally rejections. Do you guys think FIT does this?

Yes totally. This is my third time applying and this is they way they do it each time.

Question for people who have gotten accepted. When you look at your application status page, does it have the name of you degree on it underneath the section labeled CURRENT PROGRAM. Like Associates of Applied Science or whatever your degree may be?

my daughter’s states : Associate in Applied Science

Anyone else’s My FIT account not working right now?

1 Like

:woozy_face: I don’t want to get too excited you know. Hopefully if means good news is going my way.

Same! I’m just hoping for the best :grimacing:

Mine isnt working either!!

Mines working now

Thank you!

Im waitng to get into Communication Design 1yr AAS as an international student too!!! fingers crossed It would be great if we could exchange Instagram IDs and know each other more

1 Like