FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

I am not certain, but I don’t believe so. Both in last years’ forum and thus far some have reported that they have even gotten accepted at times as early as 2 or 3 in the morning.

Hi everyone! I got waitlisted today!! Very happy to still have a fighting chance and to everyone else that hasn’t heard back don’t get discouraged. You could still have an acceptance on the way!! Good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all this fall <3

5 Likes

Friends, the admissions department is filled with humans who have lives. They are most likely working normal human working hours.

1 Like

I got waitlisted today and I’m not sure if I want to stay on the list or not since they said we would hear on or before July 1st which is so late.

On their website, it says this "April - May
Information for Recently Accepted Students will be mailed separately and additional information will be available online. " so they are sending out acceptances through may?

no way… have you heard anything yet? hopefully they’re talking about students who are on the waitlist and get to hear by May

I called admissions yesterday and they said all letters would be sent out by the end of this week or next week.

I didnt get an email or letter and well we have one more day right?

U said letters, so they didn’t mention emails?

Also i went through last years gc and if u have access to the deposit dont get excited, it prob doesnt mean anything

has anyone gotten an acceptance these past couple of days? i know waitlist was yesterday and these coming up days but i’m worried that this week and next week will consist of waitlist and rejects…

Sorry I meant emails when I said letters. I’m pretty sure they’ve only sent out emails not physical letters.

No, I am still waiting as well. I try no to worry too much though, it’s not over until it’s over.

1 Like

Welp friends…just got my rejection letter. Transfer, one year program textile Dev and marketing. Third time trying too. I guess it’s on to some other dreams. Crossing my fingers for everyone.

I got rejected as well. Same dream though, just a different route. Good luck to you and everyone else!

Also got my rejection letter… best of luck to everyone

I am sorry to hear this. Which program? I thought FIT did not send out rejection letters.

Hi everyone, I am new here on this thread. I received an email yesterday at around 3pm ET letting me know that I am on the waitlist for FBM. I submitted my application on Dec 31st and my essay a few weeks following. Unfortunately because I am an out-state applicant living in Toronto and due to shutdown of COVID, sending the transcripts was very challenging and FIT ended up receiving them on the 17th of February. There was also a mistake on my application, as they were waiting for an English Proficiency Exam that I did not intend on taking.

As of right now, I am deciding on what I should do next because if I need to send them my updated transcripts, I would have to go through that long process and pay another huge fee.

Does anyone have any advice, questions, or concerns that would help?

fashion design

In my application summary, requirement status is blank next to each of my requirements. Does that mean FIT hasn’t reviewed my submission? What are the other statuses?