FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

Hi, everyone, international student. Apply for fashion design AAS 1 year, still didn’t get any info from them. Is that means I already lost the chance into FIT? So anxious. That’s my second time try FIT, why is so hard :cry:

My requirement status is also blank, but I did already receive a decision letter. They may still be reviewing if you haven’t gotten one yet. Depends on which program.

2 Likes

Thank you

Thank you! I hope you are able to get off the waitlist :grin:

anyone still waiting to hear back for fashion design aas program?

i really hope they send me the letter by today cuz otherwise i’d have to wait over the weekend ugh
also does anyone know why im unable to call the admissions office today? its their working hours rn but im unable to reach them

Still waiting for their letter. No matter good or not.
Have to say the waiting time really make me anxious. Btw. I guess there close today because the holiday? But I call them every time. Just automatically tell me send the email to them. Wish you luck.

oh is it holiday today? they must not be sending out the letters today then :(((((
im still hanging onto some hope as ive seen a couple of people who have received acceptance letters yesterday.
thank u wish u luck too !!!

hey is there anyone from AMC AAS still waiting to hear? I haven’t heard about a lot of AMC students receiving emails yet

Does anyone know what the info in the Application Summary on myFIT means? The text in my Application Summary changed today, but I’m not that’s meaningful—especially since I don’t remember what it looked like yesterday!

Do other people have text in the fields that say “Current Program,” “College” and “Campus”? Thanks and good luck!

Hello Everyone!

First off congratulations to those who have heard back so far! To those still waiting, YOU GOT THIS!

Some responses to some questions and concerns by some of you:
-The FIT email:
Last year we accidentally stumbled upon how to access our FIT emails, I can’t say access into the email is confirmed acceptance as it’s essentially just your myfit details to login through gmail. Once someone applies to FIT an identification number is assigned to them and their records which also opens a G-suite account through FIT for them.

-COA change confirmation
Admissions and Finaid do not work in tandem with one another. Essentially what I was told last year was Finaid reviews all and sends out notifications to specific individuals when instructed to. Last year it was funny as people who had access to their FIT emails found notifications from finaid of their aid being ready for viewing. AGAIN, this is NOT confirmation of admission as some had their aid review done weeks before admissions was confirmed.

Don’t stress and stay positive! You’re all going great places!

Recently signed up to be an Orientation Leader so hopefully, I’ll meet and talk with y’all as FIT Tigers soon

1 Like

That’s nothing for you to worry about! It’s just an organization system for admissions since certain officers cater to certain sections of review of an application. For instance an applicant may have a record which has a mixture of international education and US education so rather than havin two officers review the same record one that is specialized in both areas can review that specific applicant’s records.

Hey! Has anyone got mails today?

I got waitlisted …

At what time you got your mail?

about 1 hour ago

i got waitlisted today as well!!

I get the email at 4pm today. Get my admission letter get fit.yeah. Wish you guys luck.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Has anyone gotten a letter/email recently? Still holding out hope!

I’m still waiting to hear back. i applied right after feb 1 and didn’t submit my portfolio until march.

Any late applicants (after Feb 1 deadline) receive their decision?