FIT Fall 2021 Admissions

my coa hasn’t been updated and my checklist has been stuck on application review completed for the initial review. since people’s coa are updating, maybe mine will change too?

yeah same. I really hope it starts changing

same, my financial aid package is still pending. I hope they just start sending out decisions soon!

Same!

Any news?? Remember to check your emails and your FIT email

1 Like

Haven’t heard anything yet. Super anxious lol, I hope they come out today.

my financial aid checklist says “award available pending admission” in the final aid review section and updated all of my cost of attendance and aid information, does that mean anything or did it update for everyone else too?

Mine too

mine did the same exact thing

What is the major you guys applied for?

communication design

And I don’t mean to sound creepy but are you in New York? Because applicants in NY usually hear back first.

yes i am. and not creepy at all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes upstate

1 Like

communication design and im from virginia

2 Likes

And fine arts

1 Like

Thank you all! I am still waiting for a change on the portal or for an email :tired_face: but it seems like they are starting to update the portals and I was wondering if it was maybe by geographical locations.

1 Like

i see everyone posting about updates to the portal for financial aid…anyone here who did NOT apply for aid and what does the portal show for you?

I didn’t apply for financial aide they seem to just be updating everyone but don’t fret I was updated in January and nothing new. I think they just do it randomly.

for everyone whose financial aid updated, what does your last name start with and your major?

1 Like