Football tickets and freshmen

<p>OK, Aggies! What are a freshman's chances of actually being able to pull a ticket on Thursday before they're all gone?</p>

<p>And what time do people start lining up outside the box office?</p>

<p>Any suggestions?</p>

<p>The way that I understood it is that if you have a sports pass you are guaranteed a ticket. So fish should be able to pull on easily on Thursday. People will line up at all times, it just depends on how big the game that week is. For example the Rice game shouldn’t have many people in line that early during the day. However, the Bama game could very well have people in light the night before. Best thing to do for a fish is to become a friend with a senior and give them your sports pass so they can pull your ticket the early days when they pull theirs.</p>

<p>For reference : <a href=“http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/tickets/2013-14StudentBrochure.pdf[/url]”>http://www.12thmanfoundation.com/tickets/2013-14StudentBrochure.pdf&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>What was said above. If you have a sports pass for a given game you are guaranteed a ticket. If for whatever reason not all of the tickets go then they may open it up for general student pull on a friday. This happened some my freshman year but things have changed a lot since then.</p>

<p>I think some freshman may only get passes to 3 or so games now if they weren’t quick enough on getting a sports pass or something.</p>

<p>Supposedly last year they changed it to make it completely random so what time you get there doesn’t matter as much. I think they still fill up the middle sections somewhat before they move outwards but a guy three spots in front of you in the line could pull and be row 20 and then you could pull and be row 3.</p>

<p>I have never gotten there 30 minutes before the ticket booth opens which I think may be 7. You can go during the middle of the day if you need to and still be fine IMO.</p>

<p>Thursday ticket pullers are still guaranteed a ticket and guaranteed to be on third deck. But it’s all good and a tradition for the fish to be up there. Wear sunscreen!</p>

<p>OK! That’s great news. I was afraid that even though she had a sports pass, there was a chance they would run out before Thursday, and she might not get a ticket.</p>

<p>She has her pass for everything, so she should be golden, if I’m understanding you all correctly.</p>