Football tickets for student guests

<p>DS would like to invite his sisters to the Ole Miss game. What is the best way to purchase tickets? (if they are even available) </p>

<p>Does he purchase a student ticket and then upgrade it to a student guest ticket…thus allowing sisters to sit in the student section? Is there a limit to the number he can purchase?</p>

<p>Thank you for any information…</p>

<p>This won’t likely answer all of your questions, but maybe it will explain the process.</p>

<p>This information is from the following site:</p>

<p>[ALABAMA</a> CRIMSON TIDE - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site - Tickets](<a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html]ALABAMA”>http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html)</p>

<p>You can still transfer your tickets to other students.
You can transfer your student ticket to another student by going online to “My Football Ticket” and transferring access to that game to the other student’s Action Card. (Both students must be eligible for transfer to be processed.)</p>

<p>You can still convert a student ticket to a student guest ticket.
If you want to purchase a student guest ticket, you must stop by the Alabama Ticket Office the week of each home game to convert the ticket. The cost is the face value of the ticket minus $5 (already paid by student). For example, a public ticket for the Mississippi game is $70. The cost to upgrade to a student guest ticket would be $65. Student upgrades are done Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. during the week of each home game.</p>

<p>2012 Football Upgrade Prices</p>

<p>GAME / PRICE
Western Kentucky » $50
Florida Atlantic » $50
Mississippi » $65
Mississippi State » $65
Texas A&M » $80
Western Carolina » $50
Auburn » $80
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Alabama Ticket Office at (205)-348-2262 or <a href=“mailto:ticketoffice@ia.ua.edu”>ticketoffice@ia.ua.edu</a>.</p>

<p>Thanks bamagirls, DS found that site. He was just wondering if he could purchase several tickets (for his sisters and one boyfriend), or if there was a limit? He also wasn’t sure if there was another way to purchase ticket that allowed them to sit in the student section with him…they are all students…just not from BAMA.</p>

<p>He is going to call the ticket office (after he finds a job to enable him to pay for the tickets) and try to get the info. Just thought someone on CC might have the info handy.</p>

<p>Oh, you and I both know someone who knows…perhaps he is lurking? I miss that guy.:)</p>

<p>I do wish he would join us again!</p>