Transferring/Upgrading Tickets

<p>Anyone here have experience with transferring, upgrading tickets, or buying tickets from other students? I have a few questions…</p>

<ol>
<li>Can you transfer the tickets to another student at any point in the year? For example, can an iron bowl ticket be transferred at the beginning of the year?</li>
<li>Is it true you can only upgrade student tickets during the week of the game?<br></li>
</ol>

<p>I am planning, and have already arranged, to purchase a full lower bowl student ticket package from another student. However, I already have the B student ticket package, which includes the Southern Miss, Mississippi State, and Auburn games. I know that I can’t have two student tickets on my account to the same game, so one would need to be upgraded first before it could be transferred. If tickets can only be transferred during the week of the game, I guess this isn’t an issue anyway. However, I’m just worried about handing over a large amount of money to another student in September, trusting that they would still transfer me their Iron Bowl ticket in late November. </p>

<p>It seems to me like things would be much simpler if you could transfer/upgrade tickets at will any time before the game. </p>

<p>Transfers and upgrades can only be done the week of the game. </p>

<p><a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html”>http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Okay, so am I supposed to just trust the student to transfer each week if I pay him up front?</p>

<p>My son has not had any problems with this system.</p>

<p>Mattio, that’s your call to make. </p>

<p>I know. I’m just hoping to hear from others who have experienced this situation. </p>

<p>I have a fair amount of experience with transferring tickets. I wouldn’t suggest that you pay the student upfront honestly and not because the person may not be trustworthy but, they might forget to transfer the ticket in time on the week of, or something might come up and their situation may change later in the year. They might not even want to transfer anymore come the week of game day. I used to arrange meetings with other students to sell them my ticket, bring my mac with me, and transfer the ticket in front of them so they could see me to ensure I was doing it. Just me though. Also I would wait because people sell their tickets for less and less as the transfer deadline approaches the week of gameday. You MIGHT be able to find a cheaper ticket.</p>