Fordham class of 2025 EA

i’m hoping they release it early

4 Likes

I received an email today from financial aid, They gave her a login and a fidn#. I hope that is a good sign? I wonder if they assign every applicant a fidn# or just the admitted one? Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Yes I saw our son has a # too
Fingers crossed :relaxed:

According to last year’s thread EA decisions were released Friday Dec 13 at 3:00pm. Do we think there is any chance they come out tomorrow??

1 Like

I have heard in the past that the decision date posted on the applicant portal is the date they put if they have technical difficulties releasing the decisions at an earlier date. It is definitely possible that results can come out earlier.

1 Like

Update: Someone has created an Instagram account for future admitted students. I’m giving a shoutout to @fordhamclassof25 ! For now they don’t have much followers but I am sure when decisions come out it will be a nice space for students.

1 Like

If it gets released early, will they send an email?

Yes, something along the lines of “application update”

any of you heard anything yet?

No, just checked the applicant portal. Nothing.

did some research… for the past two years EA decisions have come out on the second Friday of December. I don’t know what time though

1 Like

Last year’s thread said that they received decisions at around 3pm on December 13th… I wonder why Fordham hasn’t released already since it’s a week before their true deadline :frowning:

I don’t know, it might just be COVID delaying everything… has anyone else received a financial aid email today/over the past 24 hours?

Make sure you check the financial aid link.

and then go into,
Claim your account at my.fordham.edu to monitor the status of your financial aid application.

1 Like

We had a request for additional forms for financial aid about a week ago. Not in last couple of days. No idea if that means anything

Is there a withdraw application option anywhere on the portal?

My portal doesn’t show one…I don’t think I ever noticed a withdraw option though

I got accepted to my ED school, so I now need to withdraw my Fordham ea app but I have no idea how. For my other schools, there was a withdraw button/form to fill out, but I don’t see that for Fordham…maybe I should email?

Congratulations!! I think that would be best. I’m not sure if this is something you can email your regional admissions counselor about or if you could just email Fordham’s general admissions email.

Thank you! I’m going to ask my counselor what I should do. Good luck everyone!!