Fordham Class of 2025 - Regular Decision Date: Mar 15

Did it! Thank you :slight_smile:

accepted, user, applicant
gives a Fordham email
then in the members line it has a bunch of code ish looking stuff with cn=gm- role accepted, …)

hopeful over here! This is a financial reach school for us and maybe even academic reach for our kiddo… fingers crossed

2 Likes

To get to these pages you mention is an Access ID required? We never got that so thinking it must be a bad sign.

Access ID required to check this page, but never got an email. Its just on their admissions website to create one to review financial aid. Maybe they email it once decisions come out for those accepted. I don’t think the attributes thing means anything at this point. Everyone who saw it had same value of accepted. Not one saw it blank, declined, etc.

Can someone call or email their counselor about updated timeline for decisions?
I can’t as I’ve annoyed the crap out of mine last week. I dont think she likes me.

1 Like

Thank you VanFarris. With your instructions we were able to claim my son’s Access ID, however no green pop up window with Accepted like others saw but at least we got the account. And now the waiting continues…

Same for me

Gives me all of these except for “accepted” Just says “user, applicant”

I did get a Fordham email though.

Has anyone’s portal also deleted the “Request for Change Forms” description (about submitting a form to change housing option) from under the title? It’s at the bottom of the portal by the “Verify Address” section. In one of my other college portals, about a day or two before I received a status update, random sections of directions/writing started deleting from my portal. Maybe it means a decision is coming soon.

yes mine has deleted the request for change forms too! must mean that decisions have been finalized…

1 Like

Hopefully we hear back very soon!

I hope so too! I’m going crazy waiting! good luck to you!

Same!! Good luck to you too!

Thank you!

Are you applying RD or EA/ED? (Just thinking that RD applicants might only have two values instead of three)

I am applying as EA. I did what the others told me to do and I went to the My Fordham thing where it tells me things about Fordham travel registry, incident reports, and other things. I don’t know honestly, this is very confusing haha.

Haha I agree! I have no idea what that website is for, everyone’s probably just overthinking.

1 Like

Super nervous about if I’m going to get in or not bc I had a rough freshman year.

3.4 GPA I went test optional due to COVID
4 AP classes
3 dual enrollment classes test of my classes were honors
Many extracurricular activities and volunteer hours

3.4 GPA (strong upward trend)
2 APs Junior Year (all 5s) and 4 in Senior year
First Gen
Test-Optional (due to cancellations)
Great ECs
10/10 Personal Essay (According to Friends, Family, and Teachers)
Strong Recs of Letter
In-State - 5 boroughs. Don’t know if that will help much

Same for my daughter … accepted, user, applicant, and then in the member of: section, one of the user groups mentioned is gm-role-accepted. She also has a Fordham e-mail address listed.

1 Like

My daughters was no longer there but now it is back. She just checked. Does anyone else have this back in their portal? The request for change forms?

Mine is back too.