Freshman Dorm Selection Tonight: FEEDBACK PLEASE

<p>So if we’ve been pulled in will the system show where we already are and who else is in the room? I’m a little hesitant to go in during our selection time just to look.</p>

<p>NYbama beat me to the post about our boys:) </p>

<p>This was an even bigger relief than accepting the scholarship I think…</p>

<p>My son pulled in his 3 roommates to 2nd floor Ridgecrest East! A group of their girl friends all got into 3rd floor Ridgecrest East directly above them! He said if they tromp around like elephants he will use a broom on the ceiling!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Going in to the system to look is fine. </p>

<p>You will also receive an email to the student’s crimson account that looks like this:</p>

<p>Community: Honors Community
Building: Ridgecrest South North Tower
Room: Ridgecrest North Room XXX
Bedspace: XXXA Gender: M
Bedspace Description: Single</p>

<p>Room Swap Code (Give this code to the person that you wish to swap room assignments with): XXXXXXX</p>

<p>Room: Space: Occupied By:
(I deleted this info but it will be filled in for you with the info for all students who are currently in the room)</p>

<p>For those who were pulled in via proxy codes, it’s suggested you go into the system to change your proxy code once room selection is complete.</p>

<p>Just pulled up room selection, and there are lots of room available for 4 people.</p>

<p>We did get and email but it’s quite different than that. Basically says room 1234B reserved for you by (full name of roommate). And that’s about it. Nothing about swap codes - we can wait on that. I’ll check status after the pick time expires just to be safe.</p>

<p>Anyone looked in Riverside West?</p>

<p>DD is at the beach so this fell on me to do for her and 3 roommates. No pressure or anything! Had her on speakerphone but it’s not like that could have helped or anything! Had everybody’s last name and proxy code in a Word doc and just cut and pasted. There were tons of open suites for Ridgecrest South South Tower and I just chose randomly on the 2nd floor where they wanted to be. Went very quickly and now cocktail time. Good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>TXArchitect… since you are postponing Happy Hour, I feel obliged to give you and the rest of our UA CC community some feedback! :-)</p>

<p>DS and one of his future roommates were sitting in our dining room constantly refreshing the Housing web page from about three minutes prior to 7pm EDT (6pm CDT) until the form became finally became available. </p>

<p>The boys all wanted 1st floor in Ridgecrest South and when the open room list appeared only two 1st floor rooms were open. He quickly chose one of the two and filled out the last names and proxy codes of the three roomies and was finished in a couple of minutes. </p>

<p>I wish I could report on the availability of other rooms in Ridgecrest South (or any of the other dorms) but they dared not open up the form for fear of overwriting the dorm room they had just selected.</p>

<p>Good luck everyone… I feel for how anxious you are all still feeling.</p>

<p>Son accidentally picked Ridgecrest West 2nd floor first and then changed to East. There were 2 4-person suites available on each when he started. He took one in East.</p>

<p>Easy. Lots of rooms available in East, West and both South for males.</p>

<p>Here’s what’s still left in RCS… as of 6:30pm
Room No.: Space(s):
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0111 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0116 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0121 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0125 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0204 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0209 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0211 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0221 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0226 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0304 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0311 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0314 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0317 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0318 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0319 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0327 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0401 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0404 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0410 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0411 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0412 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0416 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0417 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0419 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0422 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0427 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0501 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0505 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0506 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0512 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0513 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0514 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0516 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0518 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0519 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, North Tower Room 0526 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available</p>

<p>Arggghhhhhhhh.</p>

<p>Are those for both genders???</p>

<p>those spots listed above are for FEMALES:)</p>

<p>Longhaul, did you hook up with Galaxyfigment?</p>

<p>EDIT: Hey look, I’m a member now! Yay me. :)</p>

<p>DS and roommate are not honors. Plenty of space in Riverside West. We’re very happy. </p>

<p>System had a few pauses, but we never received any 404 errors or server busy failures. </p>

<p>I wish there was a “Click here and you’re done” button, but his bamamail chirped in with a quick confirmation email, so I guess we are.</p>

<p>OH MY! I’m stressing…
ain’t nobody got time for this…</p>

<p>8 girls all pulling each other into rooms at Tut then doing some swap-a-roo’s
afterwards. Oh me…</p>

<p>Thanks Billthepoet. Hopefully when we login at 7, we can get a 4 person in riverside west. It is the girls first choice. Congrats on being DONE!</p>

<p>Ok…that last list was RCS-North Tower, this is SOUTH - again, FEMALE only - sorry, I’m only able to pull up slots for the girls:)<br>
Room No.: Space(s):
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0107 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0111 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0122 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0207 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0216 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0217 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0219 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0222 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0301 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0304 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0305 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0306 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0308 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0309 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0313 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0314 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0316 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0318 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0319 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0321 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0322 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0323 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0325 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0326 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0327 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0404 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0410 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0411 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0414 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0417 (2 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0418 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0420 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0421 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0422 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 2 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0423 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0426 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0427 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0501 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0504 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 3 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0506 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0509 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0510 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0511 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0518 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0519 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 1 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0521 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0522 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0523 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available
Ridgecrest South, South Tower Room 0527 (4 Bedroom Suite) – 4 space(s) available</p>