Freshman Football Tickets

<p>where do you sign up for donated tickets?</p>

<p>where in My Bama do you buy the package?</p>

<p>[ALABAMA</a> CRIMSON TIDE - University of Alabama Official Athletic Site - Tickets](<a href=“http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html]ALABAMA”>http://www.rolltide.com/tickets/m-footbl-student-tickets.html)</p>

<p>hlsess…</p>

<p>Students sign up for donated tix on the Sunday before the next home game.</p>

<p>On the MyBama home page, you’ll see “Order Football Tickets Here,” complete with pictures of Nick Saban and some tickets, in the left hand column. That’s where you buy the packages. I think the place to put your name on the waiting list for a donated ticket the Sunday before a home game is basically in the same place.</p>

<p>thanks so much!</p>

<p>What does charged to the student account mean?</p>

<p>It means you will not pay for them now they will be billed to your student account and paid with tuition, dorms, meal plan.</p>

<p>thank you!</p>

<p>Wow that was easy-- only took 38 seconds! Time for coffee now!</p>

<p>7:00:40 confirmed B. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Thanks for the “how to” All y’all.</p>

<p>We’re in, too! That was easy!</p>

<p>B tickets confirmed. Another check on The Checklist.</p>

<p>Package B confirmed for DD…Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Done in under 30 seconds :slight_smile:
B</p>

<p>DD going in about all of her Bama experiences is rely making other friends going off to other school jealous. The easeof which UA has of doing things is just too much for some to fathom after their trials if madness and not knowing what’s going on at their future school.</p>

<p>7:00:35 confirmed B. Daughter got up early and took care of it herself then texted me a pic of the confirmation. One less thing to worry about :-)</p>

<p>Package B, done at 8:02</p>

<p>Package B, done at 7:00:35!</p>

<p>Package B done at 5:00:21 PDT. So early, especially since we all were awake for Grad Night until 5am just two days ago!</p>

<p>DD got tickets for B . . . yay!! Just happy she did it on her own!</p>