Freshman Football Tickets

<p>DS got the email today, freshman football tickets go on sale June 3rd, 7 am…just before his Bama Bound session starts. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>Also noticed that the email said that new freshman tickets would be in the upper deck. Is that new or was that the case last year?</p>

<p>That is new. Can you please post the complete email?</p>

<p>Which to get???</p>

<p>Split Package A</p>

<p>Ole Miss September 28</p>

<p>Georgia State October 5</p>

<p>Tennessee October 26</p>

<p>Tennessee Chattanooga. November 23</p>

<p>Split Package B</p>

<p>Colorado State. September 21</p>

<p>Arkansas. October 19</p>

<p>LSU. November 9</p>

<p>Did I read the email correctly? They can only choose one package? I thought I had read somewhere a while back that they could choose one or both.</p>

<p>Get the LSU package. Game of the season. Very unlikely you’ll be able to get a donated ticket for that game. Likely you’ll get a donated ticket for a couple of the Package A games.</p>

<p>I’d choose B. The LSU ticket is probably the hardest to get, and the least likely ticket to be donated. I’d think if you sign up right away you could get donated tickets for the A package games.</p>

<p>Freshman choose one or the other - they don’t get to buy both.</p>

<p>My son, a recent UA grad, said to take Package B. You need to see the LSU game.</p>

<p>@beth’s mom - Jinx!</p>

<p>I’ve already booked a motel for Parents’ Weekend, so I’ll be logging on nice and early to get package B for DS.</p>

<p>I know we wouldn’t sit together (if I decide to go to the game), but it sounds like fun to share a game day experience.</p>

<p>Doesn’t hurt that the LSU game could either be gigantic or profitable, depending. Win win.</p>

<p>Definitely get the B package. My D rising sophomore had the package with Auburn last year and got a donated ticket to every home game in the other package. She bought 2 additional tickets for the Auburn game, no donations available for that one.</p>

<p>You parents/students will need to be on the ball to get the B package. Online exactly when the ticket sales start. Good luck!</p>

<p>A message from UA ATHLETICS</p>

<p>Sale begins Monday, June 3, 2013.</p>

<p>New Student Home Game Packages for the 2013 football season will be available for purchase beginning at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, June 3, 2013. The student ticket order will be availabel only online on the home tab at myBama.ua.edu.</p>

<p>The cost of the student ticket package (Package A $40, Package B $30) and the handling fee ($6) will be charged to your student account as a part of your Fall 2013 online registration bill. The ticket cost and handling fee are non-refundable. Failure to confirm you Fall 2013 schedule by the specified confirmation date may result in the cancellation of your football home game package.</p>

<p>Note: There is a limit of 1 student ticket package per student. Ticket packages are subject to availability. New Freshman tickets will be in the upper deck.</p>

<p>New students will choose one package from the options below:</p>

<p>Split Package A</p>

<p>Ole Miss</p>

<p>September 28</p>

<p>Georgia State</p>

<p>October 5</p>

<p>Tennesse</p>

<p>October 26</p>

<p>Tennesse Chattanooga</p>

<p>November 23</p>

<p>Split Package B</p>

<p>Colorado State</p>

<p>September 21</p>

<p>Arkansas</p>

<p>October 19</p>

<p>LSU</p>

<p>November 9</p>

<p>Students who gain free access to home games will have their ticket charge credited to their student account prior to the season.
Students who fall into this category include, but are not limited to , members of the Million Dollar Band, cheerleaders, SGA block seating, NCAA athletes, and Capstone Men and Women. Once the rosters for these organizations are finalized, students who are members of these organizations will have their ticket charges credited to their student account.</p>

<p>Does that mean freshmen can’t attend every game? They can’t get a full season ticket?</p>

<p>They can request a donated ticket for games not in their package.</p>

<p>My son bought the package with the Iron Bowl last year and was able to get a donated ticket to every other game. It’s not that hard if you try early.</p>

<p>I sure hope myBAMA is back up by 7am!</p>

<p>Am I just overlooking it, but I don’t see that the Iron Bowl is in either package. Is this correct?</p>

<p>Iron Bowl is at Auburn this year.</p>