FSU Class of 2027 Official Thread

I got the same email. Hope it doesn’t mean a rejection.

2 Likes

I would not read into it. I am sure that email goes to all applicants.

2 Likes

Next two more days to go :slight_smile:

1 Like

That email made my anxiety higher. :joy: they should give parents anxiety counseling too.

Best of luck to everyone. The countdown begins. I’m already planning my work day around the announcement. I want to be here with dd when she checks the portal.

2 Likes

We did not get that email, but my DS was deferred in-state in December, so we might be on a different email list??

1 Like

Hmmm we’re out of state and got that email also.

1 Like

Based in what I read on an independent counselors page here in Florida the email was not sent to in state applicants who were deferred in Dec.
My daughter was accepted in Dec and my son is a current sophomore. We have been nothing but impressed with FSU (and this is from some UF grads!)
Good luck to all tomorrow!!!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for that - it was beginning to feel like a preliminary letdown. I will say though that it was a nice touch with a few good reads enclosed.

1 Like

Now I feel like we are missing out! We haven’t received an email from them since October (other than a response to a question). FSU and UF are the only two schools on my DS list with zero contact since application. Not feeling much love from my hubby’s alma mater!

1 Like

Two weeks ago I scheduled a campus visit/tour for Tuesday, Feb. 21 - just in case and hoping against all hope… Just got an email a few minutes ago from FSU telling me that they can’t wait to see me on my tour.

Means absolutely nothing and 99.999% sure I’ll have to cancel it :smile: The other .001% is just in case they make a mistake and put my application in the wrong pile.

Might be wrong but I think my start term went away. I could be completely wrong and it was just never there.

You are right. Mine start term is missing now as well.

1 Like

It was never there for FSU or UF.

hey everyone! i never post but i wanted to say for y’all to check the email you applied with I was just emailed a giant list of like my fsu id and fsu email the things you usually get when you have been accepted and says welcome to the seminole family. Total jumpscare and i could be reading into it but this feels like a good sign lol!

2 Likes

Yes, mine was 100% there for FSU and now it is gone. UF did not have one ever.

My daughter got the email too! It came through at 2:40 am (on 2/15). No change yet on application status page. But I would say it’s a good sign if you’ve been assigned an FSU email!

2 Likes

Yes! Email came through here too at 2:36 am! Good luck today everyone!

3 Likes

Got the email too at 1am! First line says “Welcome to the Seminole family!” I would think they wouldn’t send that unless they are in!

1 Like

Looks like the email is from IT- I hope no one poses there job over this!:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Yikes I hope not!!

1 Like