Furniture in College Station/Bryan

<p>Looking for a reasonably priced (ie cheap) sectional for S's apartment. Any ideas of somewhere local where we could get one?</p>

<p>You didn’t say new or used but have you checked World Market in Cstat? We are actually shipping some furniture from IKEA.</p>

<p>Prefer new. We have IKEA and love them for some stuff, but would prefer to buy sectional locally.</p>

<p>There are Target ,Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond (order online or in your store& pick up there for free) For a little nicer, there is Ashley’s Furniture (chain store). on hwy 6. </p>

<p>If you are near Houston, Gallery Furniture can be an option. They deliver within 100 miles of their original store location. Just outside Houston in Katy/Brookshire is the giant Rooms To Go Outlet/Distribution Center. In addition to the options Agmomx2 told you about in College Station, there is also Cost Plus-World Market on Highway 6 and George Bush. They have some sectionals and if you sign up with your email, you get 10% off your next purchase. </p>

<p>Tried to edit my previous post, but it wouldn’t let me. Cost Plus/World Market is on Texas Ave/George Bush, across the street from A&M. I am not sure if the Macy’s at Post Oak Mall has furniture or not, but you probably can buy it online and have it delivered. </p>

<p>Post Oak Mall also has JCP and Sears - you should be able to get items delivered to those stores too. There is also a Big Lots that carries furniture on Texas Ave but that is truly hit or miss. </p>