GA Tech Class of 2025 EA1 and EA2

It’s under personal information section in the OSCAR. I do not have a pay now button.

Is it possible they are still uploading

Oscar!

If you didnt get the pay now button, can you see if you have a GTID?
https://public.webapps.gatech.edu/cfeis/gtid/

No pay button but honor code. Was honor code

Was honor code always there.

I believe all applicants are able to set up a GTID

Should we keep hope till tomorrow or no

1 Like

any one from CA has pay now button? I don’t have it

One of my friends had pay button before but it disappeared now

We are from CA - Son has the Pay Now button.

hey guys, quick question; how do you check to see if you have the Pay Now button? The only thing visible in my status portal is the countdown timer

Does anyone have any insight from the EA1 round if not having a Pay Now button can still be a deferral?

1 Like

Having the pay now button was only for accepted people in EA1 apparently so if you don’t have it u r either deferred or rejected or the button will show up later

1 Like

:pray:

Any oos international student has pay button

I don’t think I have a pay now button but the this is what is there under the Student Services & Financial Aid Tab:
GEORGIA TECH HONOR CHALLENGE - “I commit to uphold the ideals of honor and integrity by refusing to betray the trust bestowed upon me as a member of the Georgia Tech community”. For more information, click this Honor Code link.

Important: The GRA/GTA Payroll Deduction selection has been moved under the Registration menu.

Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid; Review the status of your financial aid applications; Check status of document requirements; Review loans.
Bookstore Authorization
Bookstore Authorization

Do you have a pay now button?

Does this mean I’m not accepted?

Just wait another 17 hours, sleep through a good Friday night and voila the official results will be there, with no doubts.

It’s 5:38 am here lol

3 Likes