Garcia Summer Program 2022

Only the recommendation letters can be emailed.

yup
thats wat i did

Thank you for the update. Did she mention which date when the results will be released next week?

1 Like

praying its monday or smth close. usually “after this weekend” means shortly after otherwise its a little too vague but idk man

2 Likes

Sup Felagund I remember you from the RSI thread haha

Anyone willing to call them? Decisions not out yet…

Nope, already called twice last week so I’d rather someone else.

@BandOnTheRun wanna go for it?

Called the mobile number earlier today, they said “in the next few days/starting today”
They also sounded pretty busy though, I heard her through flipping papers (maybe applications?) and she also asked me to “have patience”
Best of luck

lets hope that means today…

just called, they said not today but by this week because “large amount of applications” …

2 Likes

Still waiting on a reply… I literally paid for this app too

bruh same. what are yall’s stats like

Pretty bad, but I’m a girl in stem so ya know

hbu?

4.0 not great weighted 1530 sat 1460 psat 4 5’s in aps one 4. Extensive research experience, publications, letters of recommendation from research mentor and biotech company i interned at. usabo semifinalist (didn’t talk about it in essays just there in resume) and large non profit (100 members)

but i was looking at last year’s admits and boy were they stacked

Oh Nice! what did u do research on? sounds super cool!

Ok, So I just spoke to them, they said that they are a few weeks behind and that they will send out emails in a week or two. Please Please get in all of your missing materials to make sure that their process can be as smooth as possible and we can get decisions!!

mainly nanoparticles for drug delivery

did they say they were missing materials from some people?