George Washington Regular Decision 2026

Accepted with 28k Presidential Scholarship!

4 Likes

It is a private school so the state that you live in has no bearing on tuition/merit etc. It is the same for all applicants. Good luck

4 Likes

Can someone give me the URL where I can check the status ?

Can someone make a waitlisted conversation!

It’s through your student’s portal. They would need to log in there.

DD accepted to GW with $25k presidential scholarship. Did not submit scores. 3.8 GPA lots of EC and leadership. No FA award available yet?

4 Likes

gw.force.com

for those who applied biology, did you get into the specific major or just into the college of arts and sciences?

Accepted !

3 Likes

Was admitted to the paris scholars program - does anyone have any info on this? How does finaid factor in?

4 Likes

Thank you so much !

The admission letter says “our offer of admission and any scholarship award are contingent upon your successful completion of your academic coursework and continued good standing in school and your community.”

does this mean that I received a scholarship? I don’t see any fin aid info attached anywhere else just that.

or is it a generic acceptance letter?

1 Like

My daughter was accepted with a $22K IB Scholarship.

2 Likes

D “invited to participate in the Paris Scholars Program”. How good is this?

3 Likes

waitlisted. 4.39 GPA, 1350 SAT

My D received the same offer. No idea about this program
interesting as we weren’t expecting GWU to be an ‘accept’ of any type.

No, have not - anxiously await

Waitlisted as well. 1420 sat and 3.91 gpa. GWU was one of my top schools, so I am very confused.

It doesn’t look like it. Awaiting anxiously for it. We hear from NYU and Barnard on Wednesday and then it’s decision time!

anyone who got accepted into the College of Arts and Sciences, did your acceptance letter say your specific major or just the CAS?