George Washington U. Class of 2027 Official Thread

I don’t see anything?

It’s on the “Home” tab, not the “track my app” tab

1 Like

Two documents of mine were satisfied last week and others were satisfied in January. Again, doesn’t mean anything.

1 Like

i dont have any other tabs, it only directs me to the application status page

nevermind i found it

same here just says satisfied documentation

I don’t know if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever I try to access my application portal it says the URL no longer exists?? Does anyone know anything about this or how to fix it?

try bookmarking this link, it works for me
https://gw.my.site.com/gwapp/TX_SiteLogin?startURL=%2Fgwapp%2FTargetX_Base__Portal

Thank you so much! It had me change my password but it worked, I wonder if that had something to do with it. Much appreciated!

1 Like

If I remember correctly, my son applied last year (accepted through Paris Scholar’s program), my daughter is applying this year - last year there was a way to see your estimated cost of attendance by logging into something in your financial aid - that estimate was there for the kids that got accepted and otherwise would say something like not determined.

2 Likes

hmm, the cost of attendance for me is around 85k. this is with no fin aid or scholarships/merit, so does this refer to the base price?

I am not sure about that - we did not apply for FA - I only brought this up for portal astrology lovers.

1 Like

Interesting! Thank you for sharing that. I can find my DD COA so we’ll see if it works out.

I just see “Your cost of attendance has not been estimated for 2023-2024 Financial Aid Year.” or maybe I’m looking in the wrong spot :confused:

1 Like

Mine says 85K - and has looked that way for months.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it is foolproof - just dumb portal astrology!

6 Likes

anybody hearing what date RD decisions will come out. Will they really wait until the 31st?

1 Like

A random reddit post said this Friday, but that is just speculation.

4 Likes

I saw that too, and I hope it’s true!

4 Likes

Does anyone know at what time ED decisions were released?