George Washington U. Class of 2027 Official Thread

Is anyone able to see their checklist items in the portal?

yup still there for me as of now

1 Like

Okay. Mine displays ā€œNo checklist items found.ā€

still have them

1 Like

DDā€™s checklist is still there too.

2 Likes

decisions are confirmed to be on the 27th, Monday (no time confirmation, but based on past years Iā€™d say from 4-5pm est) ā€“ from the GW admissions instagram and an email from the admissions office

6 Likes

Just received email, GW will be releasing RD decisions Mon evening 3/27

5 Likes

For the people asking about the checklist, see below from their Insta post (although this is weird because the checklist has not disappeared for us)

2 Likes

mine hasnā€™t either, so Iā€™m not sure how theyā€™re doing this

my checklist is still there, not gonna play the portal astrology game but maybe if it was removed its rejection?

1 Like

Mine was there last night and early this morning. The checklist has now disappeared after they made the post, I guess we will what it all means on Monday evening.

1 Like

Yea I think they are starting to take the checklists off for everyone

1 Like

checklist gone for me now

2 Likes

my checklist is still there omg

Nevermind it just disappeared

2 Likes

In my financial aid stuff it says I need to submit a ā€œverification of family member enrollmentā€ which makes sense because my sister is in college, but it says itā€™s not due until September 2023, so is that a good sign or am I stressing too much?

1 Like

haha I still see the checkist but Iā€™ve been either rejected or waitlists from all my reaches/targets so Iā€™m not surprised .

financial aid portal still showing some things as being ready for review? this mean rejection?

Any info on Admit days. anything the first week of April?

1 Like

There is an app where you can find out all the dates, but I wonā€™t download it because I donā€™t want to give my daughter bad luck for Monday. Too superstitious! If you want to download it and let me know the dates, be my guest!

1 Like