George Washington University RD 2021

technical theatre :slight_smile: @veglover26

So is today the day? I checked the twitter account but nothing really indicates that itā€™s going to be today soā€¦

email!
Dear xxx,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to know more about you. Your admissions decision will be released at 5 p.m. (ET) on the GW Student Portal. Please log in to view your decision.

If you havenā€™t signed up for the portal, you must sign up using this email address: xxx. You will be prompted to enter your name and email, then youā€™ll receive an email with a link to set your password.

Please donā€™t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns. We will be available to answer questions via phone or email until 8 p.m. this evening.

Sincerely,

Costas Solomou, Ed.D.
Dean of Admissions

I donā€™t have a decision yet!!!

it still says under review

Decisions at 5pm!!!

So GW is joining the Ivyā€™s for decision day. Did anyone else get the 5pm release email

50 more minutes! I canā€™t wait for the decision. Honestly, whatever it is im happy to be part of such a great discussion. Good luck to everyone!

My son received the email.

Good luck! 45 minutes!

Do we think the admission thing that was on GWeb means we got in?

What admission thing @futurecollege521

Good luck to everyone, and thank you for the support. I really enjoyed engaging with this thread. Best of luck in all of your endeavors, even if 5 PM doesnā€™t go as you would have hoped.

Read earlier in the thread, it read ā€œadmissionā€ on some of the GWeb portals for a short period of time earlier

Just received email that decision will be posted at 5pm today. 35 minutes moreā€¦Good luck everyone!

Please post your stat either you are in or rejected for future studentsā€¦

Good Luck everyone!!! 27 minutes count down.

10 MINUTES EVERYONE!!! I canā€™t seem to catch my breath.

Hey everybody!
Be sure to post your status here once you find out. It can be a good place for future networking!
Good luck everyone!

Good luck from a current GW student! I remember how stressful this was, so congrats to you guys for getting through it. Hope to see you all on campus next year!