Georgetown Admissions Fall 2022

I dont think the second column is the actual date, its the third.

The third column was the release date for 2020. I think this clearly shows us that the two schools don’t “always” release on the same day.

This is their college dates for 2022:

Ah - yeah it doesnt show that part on mobile

Thats what I was also trying to say actually, sorry no offense.

Does anyone know if Georgetown gives financial/grant info at the time of acceptance?

i know people who works with admissions, it’s likely going to be out the 28th

1 Like

Anyone’s admitted students portal work for them? (When you sign in with you portal login does it say access denied or does it let you into another page): Login

not yet

No access here either.

What do you mean by this? Are you referring to the FB posts from last year on the right-hand side of your portal? They should all still be there. However, I do NOT see this anywhere on my portal @familyrock. Where did you see this? Thank you.

says access denied.

1 Like

access denied. Can anybody access?

I get the access denied icon when I use the General portal, but when I use one of the portals in past emails if works for me.

I was responding to the query regarding this year’s revisit dates. The photo is a screenshot of an IG post by Georgetown GAAP - the student organization that runs the revisits.

1 Like

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing? I do not think anyone else is getting access. Thanks.

Appreciate the response. Thank u!

It is the general portal I do not see any change.

Sorry, that is my account, I guess I have a different account for CC on my phone.