Georgetown Class of 2027 Official Thread

ACCEPTED INTERNATIONAL student!

2 Likes

Waitlisted! Accepted at Northwestern, Notre Dame, UNC, and Umich. 1550, 4.28, great interview

2 Likes

Did they say anything about when accepted student weekends are? My son just told me he was accepted and then went back to the school play so I have no details

DS waitlisted. But just learned he’s been named a Woodruff Scholar at Emory so that softened the blow.

2 Likes

That’s awesome for Woodroof Scholar!!

Congrats

April 14-15 and April 21-22

Congrats to all!

1 Like

Thank you!

accepted! no hoya alerts!

1 Like

They listed April 14-15 and April 21-22 in the blue letter and a website but so far my child has gotten access denied when trying to log on using their admissions login. Also was unsuccessful at attempting the NETID password change (in case maybe admitted student should use that instead).

1 Like

Thank you!

admitted: Walsh School of Foreign Service!
No Hoya alerts, No Letter, no portal astrology at all. We are shocked.

1 Like

D23 admitted to SFS! Did get hoyalerts, no letter yet.

1 Like

Has anyone had success

1. getting into the admitted students link (if so - was it your admissions portal email/password?)
  2. changing the NETID password
  3. getting a Georgetown email address using NETID

Accepted! I can’t believe it when kid texted me , she was in a late class. I was never this stressful in my whole life, tbh.

2 Likes

DS got In! So relieved. He had 6 waitlists and 4 rejections so far.
1590, 36, 4.84 WGPA, varsity sports, tons of theatre, Captain Speech and Debate and other EC

5 Likes

Last year, it was April 22-23.

1 Like

Accepted; ACT 36; UW GPA 4.0; Strong ECs :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Son got accepted, 1570, 4.0 gpa, research neuroscience. No Hoya alert and no letter.

1 Like

No. It says the temporary password is incorrect and doesn’t let me change it!

1 Like