Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

i think they’re closed on sundays :sob:

we should try though :crossed_fingers:

I already called a few days ago and I don’t want to get put on a list or something :sob:

also I think the NYU thread is going even more mad than we are (and they have barely even admitted it), so we’re not the craziest early group this year

1 Like

i’m definitely on a list already… they probably recognize my voice

thank god lmaooo :sob::sob:

if we all get in we’d be an interesting group tbh :grinning:

I very much hope this happens

1 Like

Does anyone have any intel or new-ish information on the dorms/amenities at Georgetown? I know there’s that one IG account which is…not good… but I’ve heard from others that things aren’t that bad (including from a current student).

there’s georgetown hotmess which definitely doesn’t show the best parts of campus… but personally i think the dorms are pretty nice! i have a few friends that go and they love their rooms. vil a is a personal favorite because of thee views of virginia. i want to stay in la casa latina or spanish floor though since i’m latino.

the food at leo’s is good…. but watch out for sure, there was a novovirus outbreak a few months ago

called and it said they were closed. the anticipation is killing me

1 Like

me too… i absolutely can’t anymore

i feel like we deduced a time it would come out today that isn’t correct though, we just gave ourselves hope :skull:

we barely even deduced anything, we just made up a time :sob:

2 Likes

yeah…like where did that come from?

last year it came out at 4 pm the sunday before…

welp, we’ll know in 2 hours

oh ok well I feel like that’s pretty reliable, so for now im just gonna go with that

Does anyone have any plans for how they’ll open their decision when it’s available?

i’ll be in the bathroom in case i vomit :heart:

well 4pm central 5pm eastern