Georgetown Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

You’re joking, right?

no it would be 4 pm est because gtown is in dc… right

1 Like

wait is this confirmed?

but 5pm eastern is 4pm central (which is 2 pm pacific)

so is it 4 or 5 :sob::sob:

last year they came out on sunday dec 13 at 4pm central/5pm eastern so do with that what you will

2 Likes

but they might not even come out today; its just based on last year GT hasnt said anything

honestly they are probably gonna come out on 15th on partial there’s no ‘by’ in front of the date

*portal

yeah but also I couldn’t find anything from last year announcing the EA date, so it might be today

i don’t think that means anything tho…like i’m p sure they won’t be releasing RD exactly on 4/1 (just based on past trends). it’s inherently a “by” date

every time I open my portal I swear that part of my checklist has disappeared but there are still always 9 items. I’m deranged at this point

1 Like

apparently last year it came out at 5:30 pm the sunday before… ugh

Oh gosh….at least this isn’t like what happened in years past where they sent out decisions via mail and people would guess their decisions based on the letter cost from informed delivery

2 Likes

they would what :sob: that sounds so stressful oh my god

Yeah if you go back to co 2024 and 2023 (and beyond) people would be like “I got 54¢, accepted! or “deferred, 46¢…”

ok guys I scrolled all the way back in the gtown zeemee chat to dec 13 and it looks like it came out at 4 est

I didn’t know that Georgetown had Zeemee?

rly?? so like 3pm central

yeah they do, not very active but they have one